Our three original worlds + links to other books

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ICON? LEGEND? OH, BOY!



    
     Yes, when you’ve been around as long as I have people start throwing around names like Icon and Legend. I say, oh boy. It’s just me. And I ain't that old! While Booklist may have said that I may be the last of the pulp writers, it certainly doesn’t mean that I’m on my last legs.  And while my output of novels may be nearing 600, I’m far from done. So here I am, joining with two youngsters, Marcus and Matthew, who show tons of talent and promise, to take advantage of the new technology.
      While I HATE Kindle and Nook as a reader, because I LOVE holding books in my hands, I do recognize that we as writers now have a new outlet to take advantage of. So I will do my best to entertain, which is all I’ve ever wanted to do.  When I’m writing The Gunsmith series as J.R. Roberts, or Rat Pack mysteries under my real name, or launching a new Peacemaker series right here at the Adventure Factory, I hope you’ll agree that I’ve got a lot of entertainment left in me. And I’m going to do a bunch of it at the Adventure Factory.