Our three original worlds + links to other books

Monday, June 11, 2012

Factory doors about to open....

Wow! I can't believe it's been almost a year since my last post. There's neglecting a blog and then there's a YEAR BETWEEN POSTS!!! Heh. Actually, there's been a whole lot crammed into this last year. Bob and Matt will be posting soon to speak for themselves (although it may take a bit longer for Bob. Tech-impaired, you know), but I have been busy getting a lot of projects together. First on the list was the premier installment in my new series, The Gillis Ledgers. I'm so pumped about this one. You can read the blurbs for yourself but it's basically a mash-up of all kinds of things that make my nerdy heart quiver with delight. There's action, adventure, bizarre tech, daredevil heroes, gangsters, airships, particle weapons, you know...the Good Stuff.

Second, I've been learning the ropes with the whole ebook thing. Don't get me wrong, I've had a Kindle for a while. Griped about it at first since I do love having a real book in my hands, but I quickly fell in love with the format. I'm an expert at buying them. Writing....I've been doing that for several decades. Publishing...that's a different story. Now it's time to make the marketing rounds, so I'll hopefully see you guys out there on the webs.

Third...this site! Adventure Factory is a spot where our readers can come for news about our series, hear some thoughts from the authors, and get news about upcoming releases. Not only are there links to purchase the books, but there are links to Bob, Matt and me as well. Email us, let us know what you think about the books. Most of all, keep checking back for updates and other stuff. One of us will always be checking in to keep new stuff flowing through here. Blog posts, links to interviews, racy photos of the authors, music videos of us at Karaoke night. Ok, maybe those last two were a stretch, but you get the point.

Welcome to AF!
Enjoy your stay!
Tell your friends!

Marcus